Results of CBSE 10th and 12th Term 1 Out Soon
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is expected to release the results of classes 10th as well as 12th-grade board exams soon on Digilocker and on the official website. The official notice in released and it is stated that no student shall be placed in compartment or repeat category post exams of term 1. The board, on the other hand, has yet to declare the date and time of the outcome announcement.
How to check the result/scorecard?
- Click on the option for results
- Select 10 or 12th
- Enter the school number, registration number, and birth date as given on the admission card
- Fill the credentials
- Click submit
Results via SMS
- Go to the SMS feature on your phone
- Type CBSE 12 or CBSE 10, space, respective roll number
- SMS the message to the number 7738299899
- Receive the result once declared
Result via Digilocker
- Go to Digilocker online portal
- Sign up which is visible on the top left corner side of the main page.
- Enter the name as given on the Aadhaar card, category, date of birth, mobile number, Aadhaar number, email id, and security 6-digit pin.
- Submit the username and other details.
- Digilocker account is created.
- Access your result via Digi locker by clicking on CBSE below the education tab
- Click on 10th or 12th
- Enter your mobile number and registration number that is provided to the CBSE board.
You can also access CBSE results from the UMANG app.
Term 1 CBSE examinations
CBSE has developed a new evaluation model for classes 10 and 12 that will begin in the academic year 2021-22. The two-period program evaluates students’ performance over one academic year. Learners will only be required to finish half of the program each quarter. During term 1, the work was presented in an MCQ format, however, in term 2, the task shall be subjective and shall include both short and long sections. This year’s 2nd term is expected to take place in March-April. Class 10 and 12 exams were previously held once per year.