How to Pin Crucial Messages on Mobile App & Twitter
Twitter has introduced a new messaging tool. Within your Twitter inbox, you may now pin your favorite messages. When you have many Twitter chat threads open, it can be difficult to discover the one you want to message. This function allows you to quickly locate your favorite contacts, who will be pinned towards the peak of your messages.
Twitter Messages: How to Pin Messages
The “pinned conversations” functionality was unveiled earlier this week and are currently available to users on Android, the internet, and iOS. When you wish to use it on your phone, you’ll need to upgrade the app first.
To pin chats in a Twitter inbox to your pc, follow these instructions:
- Go to Twitter.com and sign in to your account.
- Then, from the side menu bar, select Messages.
- Now that you’re in the inbox, hover well over the message you would like to pin.
- Select the three dots adjacent to that message when you see them.
- Select “Pin discussion” from the drop-down menu.
Simply click the 3 dots beside someone’s name and pick “Unpin conversation” to eliminate them from the pinned chats.
You May Like to Read : Twitter Brings A Downvote Button
On Mobile (Android, iOS)
As previously stated, the capability is also available on Twitter’s mobile apps. So, go to your respective play store and update your app, then follow these steps:
- Go to your phone’s app store and download the Twitter app.
- Now, from the bottom right corner, tap on the messages symbol.
- Simply swipe right on the discussion you want to pin on your inbox page.
- A new pin icon will appear. It should be tapped.
Alternatively, if you tap and hold the chat, the “Pin conversation” option will appear at the top of the pop-up menu. Choose this option.
You may also use this method to pin a conversation on your Twitter mobile app. Similarly, you can unpin any conversation and delete any chat from the pinned conversations. You could pin up to 6 chats at a time.