The Central Board of Secondary Education has declared that the second-term board exam for classes ten and twelve shall begin on April 26.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has stated that the second-term board examinations for classes 10 and 12 would be offline on April 26.
Exams, in theory, shall resume on April 26, 2022. Class schedules for grades 10 and 12 will be available soon.
“The pattern of the question papers will be the same as that of sample question papers hosted on the board’s website. The students will appear in the examinations from the allotted examination centers as done during the preceding years,” he added.
On the other hand, thousands of students are waiting for the official announcement of CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 Term 1 results.
Post the board exams were canceled last year because of the Covid-19 pandemic, the scholastic session was split into two terms.
The first-term examinations were held offline during November and December of 2022, and the results have yet to be released.
How can I Find the CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exam Term 1 Result 2022?
- After the results are announced, students should go to the CBSE’s official website, cbse.nic.
- Students must click the ‘results’ link on the homepage.
- Students will be routed to a different page where they must click on the links for ‘CBSE Class 12th Result 2022’ or ‘CBSE Class 10th Result 2022.
- Students must fill out their information, particularly their roll number, and click the ‘submit’ button.
- On the screen, you will see the Class 12 Board or CBSE Class 10 Exam Term 1 Result 2022.
Other ways to verify CBSE Board Exam Term 1 Results for Class 10 & Class 12?
Students could also check their grades using the DigiLocker app and the UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) app.
The board has previously reminded students that messages and material shared on social media should only be taken into account after double-checking the websites’ facts http://cbseresults.nic.in/CBSEResults or https://www.cbse.gov.in.